OmegaClean™ 600 – 120c
Alaskan IFOS Five-Star Certified Enteric-Coated Fish Oil
$40.75 — available on subscription
Available on backorder
You're purchasing this product only once. If you'd like to receive it regularly without having to re-order it, click on the subscribe tab above.
You're subscribing to this product. You'll be able to receive it regularly without ever having to worry about re-ordering.
|1 Per Day:||
|2 Per Day:||
|3 Per Day:||
||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks|
- Affects the Production of Arachidonic Acid-Derived Eicosanoids*
- Helps the Body Generate Specialized Proresolving Lipid Mediators, Such as Resolvins and Protectins*
- Supports Cardiovascular Health*
- Supports Healthy Mental Functioning*
- Supports Healthy Glucose and Insulin Metabolism*
OmegaClean™ 600 is International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) five-star certified, which assures the highest level of purity, stability, and potency in fish oils. Each fish-gelatin–based softgel provides 600 mg of EPA and DHA. The softgels are covered with a GRAS-certified enteric coating so that they are easy to swallow and the EPA/DHA content is optimally absorbed. EPA and DHA from fish oil promote wellness by supporting cardiovascular health, cytokine balance, joint health, and brain and nervous system function.*